In between all of this, focusing on digital marketing or even taking a start on promoting your business online can take a backseat.
Besides that, as you move forward, you face a ton of options when it comes to marketing.
And things get confusing as to what you can or should do to tap into the vast power of digital marketing.
One simple way to start or enhance your digital marketing journey is with the help of search engine optimization or SEO.
Here’s how SEO can help you in the long run…
- It lets you drive targeted, organic search traffic that is relevant to your industry
- It helps your brand gain higher visibility and more exposure
- It makes it easy to attract people that will convert into customers/clients
The kind of potential it can create for a business is nothing to ignore.
Here are a few stats:
- 90% of overall organic traffic on the web is generated by search engines.
- 57% of B2B marketers believe SEO is the top leads generator when compared to other marketing methods.
- 81% of people use search queries to do their homework before committing to a big purchase.
- 64% of searchers depend on the search engines such as Google and Bing to decide whether to buy something or not.
Having a well-designed website is only one part of the equation. The other part is to make sure it is structured the right way with high-quality content.
How Exactly Can SEO Help You Grow Your Business?
Your business obviously has a target market it is catering to.
By creating and publishing relevant content (on a regular basis) that focuses on topics related to your business.
You have a chance to reach out to your target audience via search engines.
And if your content is worth it, then search engines like Google will not hesitate to rank you higher.
Which helps you generate targeted traffic to your site at no extra cost.
Ways on How SEO Help Your Business :
- #1: SEO Boosts Inbound Traffic
- #2: SEO Leads to More Customers
- #3: SEO Helps Build Trust + Credibility
- #4: Local SEO Equals More High Converting Traffic
- #5: SEO Fetches You More Business Referrals
- #6: SEO Gives Your Business Long-Lasting Results
- #7: SEO Makes Your Site More User-Friendly
- #8: SEO Helps Increase Brand Value
Also, do keep in mind that SEO is an ongoing process, not a one time thing all the major search engines are constantly refining and upgrading the way they rank websites.
Which means you need to keep up with the regular updates to maintain your high search engine rankings.